Friday 1 December 2023

Miss Olga's Boarding House

 


Miss Olga's Boarding House

 

By Craig Wilson

 

When the smoke clears, I realise I’m in a large house.

The house appears to be from the late nineteenth century.

I see pictures of children as I walk through the halls.

I piece it together that I am in a huge boarding house.

Yet, I do not recall visiting a boarding house at all.

When I open the staff door, I see a grumpy old witch.

The witch reminds me that she is the owner of this house.

Apparently, I’ve been hired to help tutor the young kids.

The witch, Miss Olga, forces me into a classroom.

However, I somehow wind up leaving this dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment