Tuesday 5 December 2023

The Deadly Summer Camp

 


The Deadly Summer Camp

 

By Craig Wilson

 

When the smoke clears, I realise I'm no longer in my house.

I take a look around and notice I'm at a summer camp.

But I do not recall ever attending a strange summer camp.

Suddenly, I am approached by some rather twisted nuns.

My heart races in my chest. I can’t find a way out of this.

According to the creepy nuns, I am a new camp councillor.

I try contradicting them; yet I am in the camp uniform.

As a result, the nuns drag me to the councillor's hut.

My alarm goes off, and my strange dream abruptly ends.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment