Friday 8 December 2023

The Delinquent Class

 


The Delinquent Class

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a high school.

Yet, I have no recollection of returning to high school.

Looking around, I notice the school looks like a prison.

When I see the electric eyes looking around, I get nervous.

A truant officer suddenly grabs me and drags me away.

I protest. I say to the officer that I am not a student here.

I see my reflection and I look like someone else entirely.

The truant officer shoves me into any random classroom.

I notice I am in a classroom with some delinquents.

My alarm goes off, and I awaken from this strange dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment