Tuesday 23 April 2024

Creepy Crawly Nightmare


 

Creepy Crawly Nightmare


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I am now staring at the ceiling.

I realise I am lying in a bathroom in an old house.

The horror sets in. I’m in a really disgusting bathtub.

Someone filled the tub with dead spiders and dead flies.

I feel dizzy and faint. I cannot stop shaking right now.

I cannot fight back tears. I need to get out of here now.

I stumble out of the tub. I then head for the exit door.

The door won't open. My throat closes in. I pant hard.

I shoulder barge into the door. I leave the horrible dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment