Friday 26 April 2024

DJ Time

 

DJ Time


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in my room.

The bedroom seems normal. I walk to my mirrors.

I don’t know what possesses me, but I stare intently.

I touch one mirror and the world twists and warps.

My vision re-focuses. I almost throw up from the shock.

I look around and see my room looks totally different.

I realise that I have somehow jumped into a new world.

The sounds of fireworks outside disrupt my thoughts.

The people outside are celebrating the aliens' arrival.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I leap out of the dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment