Friday 9 August 2024

Attention Spectre

 


Attention Spectre


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in my house.

I look around, and everything seems normal.

I’m lying on my bed, chilling in my bedroom.

I don’t feel like working, so I just chill for a bit.

My door slams. I jump up. I thought I was alone.

I hear other doors slam. I am too timid to move.

I hear a woman’s voice. She keeps calling my name.

A female ghost wants attention from me. I gulp hard.

My door opens and I suddenly feel a cold chill.

I run out of my room, screaming, but I am stuck here.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I wake from the dream.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment