Tuesday 13 August 2024

Horror Workshop

 


Horror Workshop


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I realise I am not at home.

My brother and I are in a building with props.

As always, I do not recall going to this place.

We appear to be engaging in a horror workshop.

I recognise the people from the events course.

My brother and I are here to learn about horror.

However, we see some props have gone missing.

My brother and I are helping to locate the props.

We search the building and find missing props.

It turns out that one intern had misplaced them.

The phone’s alarm goes off, and I soon wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment