Friday 16 August 2024

Zombie Cure

 


Zombie Cure


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in a truck.

There are other people riding in the truck as well.

I am told that we are evacuating the city right now.

The Zombie Cure is temporary; people are turning.

We finally make our way to the evacuation bus.

We leave the truck and get back onto the bus.

Sadly, the people on the bus become zombies.

There’s nowhere to run. We all get grabbed.

There are no survivors. All's lost right now.

I’m having a horrible panic attack. I’m scared.

Thankfully, my phone’s alarm wails. I wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment