Friday 23 August 2024

Restaurant Adventure

 


Restaurant Adventure


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I see I am in a restaurant.

I do not remember going to a restaurant at all.

I see my folks are chilling with me right now.

My folks remind me we came here to have fun.

I take their word for it, and I soak in the sights.

We’re in a fancy Italian restaurant, which is nice.

However, we are waiting for our table to open.

I see the other people being led to their tables.

I check my watch. The time keeps changing.

A young woman appears and says it is time.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I soon wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment