Friday 24 March 2023

A Dodgy Deal

 


A Dodgy Deal

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I see I am outside with my brother.

My brother reminds me that we are hanging out today.

However, I do not recall making any important plans.

My brother and I decided to take a walk around town.

As we walk around I see it does not look like England.

For some reason, the city looks very much like Rome.

The shops have changed and so have all of the roads.

My brother and I see two dudes on a balcony talking.

One of the dudes looks like a content creator I know.

It’s obvious these dudes are dealing drugs right now.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I leave this odd dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment