Tuesday 28 March 2023

The Final Grade

 


The Final Grade

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself walking to school.

I don’t recall why I have to go to school at this point.

One of my friends runs and they soon catch up to me.

My friend reminds me that I need to get my final grade.

So, my friend and I hurry to school so we’re not late.

We arrive at the school and enter the main building.

My friend and I enter the assembly hall and take a seat.

Time flows quickly and I soon realise I have finished.

The examiner says I’ve barely passed and I can graduate.

However, my alarm goes off and I soon leave this dream.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment