Friday 31 March 2023

A Surprise Sleepover

 


A Surprise Sleepover

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in a huge house.

I can hear that it is raining cats and dogs outside.

Yet, I don’t recall going to this stranger’s house.

I take a look at myself and see I am in my pyjamas.

I scratch my head, baffled, what I am doing right now.

A friend of mine enters the bedroom and smiles at me.

My friend reminds me that I am here for the sleepover.

I do not recognise any of the ladies entering the big room.

I decide to embrace the sleepover so I can finally unwind.

However, my alarm goes off, and I wake up in my bed.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment