Friday 17 March 2023

A Rare Documentary

 


A Rare Documentary

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I find myself in my home.

My folks and I are hanging out in the living room.

Thankfully, it’s the weekend and I can now relax.

It’s raining outside and we don’t need to go out.

My folks and I are watching a documentary on TV.

There’s a documentary about the game company Rare.

The documentary is brand new and almost an hour long.

There’s a big grin on my face and I feel like a big kid.

We’re up to the part where it showcases Banjo-Kazooie.

Sadly, my phone’s alarm goes off and I wake up ASAP.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment