Tuesday 14 March 2023

The Dragon League

 


The Dragon League

 

By Craig Wilson

 

The smoke clears and I realise I am not indoors.

I find myself standing in the pouring rain.

I am trying to make my way back home.

I don’t have my wallet on me right now.           

My friend ditched me and I feel so lonely.

I need an umbrella and I feel pretty mad.

I cross through a park and walk onwards.

I see some people wearing odd clothing.         

The people welcome me with open arms.

The people invite me to come with them.

Carefully, I follow the people out the park.

I follow the people to their spacious garage.

Somehow, I wind up joining an Indie band.

However, my alarm goes off and I wake up.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment