Friday 23 June 2023

Defending Our Home

 


Defending Our Home

 

By Craig Wilson

 

I suddenly wake up in bed after hearing some cackling.

My heart races wildly when I hear a witch cackling.

I jump out of my bed and I quickly rush downstairs.

I meet up with my folks who are now in the living room.

My parents tell me there is an insane witch on a red dragon.

I am soon forced to change into a suit of armour to fight.

My brothers and I rush out of the house to fight the witch.

The witch cackles as she fires her array of spells at us.

My phone’s alarm goes off and I wake up in my bed.

 

The End

 

The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment