Friday 28 June 2024

Slug-Infestation

 


Slug-Infestation


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in my house.

However, I can hear the people outside screaming.

I look at my window, and I see people running away.

There are monster slugs that are lurking the streets.

Naturally, I head downstairs to assess the situation.

I help my folks boarder up the doors and the windows.

The person on the radio says we should stay indoors.

Some slugs get in through the vents. We all panic.

My folks and I attack the slugs with many things.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I wake up in my bed.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment