Tuesday 2 July 2024

MMORPG Love

 


MMORPG Love


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I am in a fantasy world.

I do not recall entering a fantasy world, though.

The town has many races. Which I think is cool.

This town feels like it is from a classic game.

A random player reminds me this is an MMORPG.

I explore the jolly town to look for a party to join.

I enter a tavern and find an attractive elf woman.

The wonderful elf woman and I converse together.

It turns out that the lady and I have chemistry.

I pay for our drinks, and we form our own party.

My phone’s alarm goes off, and I wake up.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment