Friday 5 July 2024

Singing Sensation

 


Singing Sensation


By Craig Wilson


The smoke clears, and I find myself in my room.

I am lying on my bed, watching late-night television.

There’s a female pop-star on TV singing her heart out.

I don’t recognise the singer. She sounds really cute.

The singer is Japanese, and she primarily sings English.

The music sounds like it belongs in a brand-new anime.

My girlfriend enters the bedroom and cuddles up to me.

My girlfriend compliments a Japanese girl on television.

I’m baffled. I am wondering if I really have a girlfriend.

Then, my phone’s alarm goes off. I soon wake up in bed.


The End


The above story is a loose adaptation of a dream I had. If there is anything you would like to ask, feel free to leave a comment, and thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment